WTF?

I have been off of birth control for 6 months now and still no prego! We don't have a lot of sex we just thought it would have happened by now. I am healthy, already with one child, but he is older than me (32). Does his age have to do with it possibly? Im worried that it might be me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it may take longer than that for the birth control to wear off, my sil was on bc & it took her over a year to get preggo
    Anonymous

• Go babyzone.com check the ovulation calander to see when you ovulate... it worked for me the first time and we were trying for 6 months..... hope it works
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 7:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• BC should have already worn off. I was on depo which is the shot that lasts 3 months and I heard stories that it took some women up to 18months to get prego after the end of their last round but aI got prego 3 months after my last round. But I got healthier, and did a light cleanse on my body, basically fiber and antioxidants and a mild laxative to help the chemicals leave my body. Also try to not worry about it. I heard the second you take your mind off of it and stop stressing itll happen for sure.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if you don't have sex that often, then you should be tracking your ovulation, that way you can make sure you're hitting the good days! i had luck with yourdays.com
    took us three months
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009