When you found out you were pregnant were any of you pressured to either abort the child or place the child up for adoption?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well no I wasnt "pressured", but when I told mom the news she panicked and told me it wasnt too late for an abortion because it was a mistake. she since apologized but it still hurts me
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

• uh, no... both of my kids were planned & even if they weren't i wouldn't kill them or give them away just b/c someone else wanted me to... jmo, but noone could have that much influence over me to get rid of my babies
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:48 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes, when I was pregnant with my first. My soon to be in laws tried to pay me 6k to have an abortion. I didn't. I have a happy,healthy 5 yr old. Oh, and I'm pro-choice!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:48 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I wasnt necessarily "pressured" but 2 weeks after I left my exfiance, I found out we were expecting our second child. My sister told me I should really try and consider "other options". Easier said than done.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:48 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Not pressured but when my dad found out I was pregnant with the twins he told me "You don't have to name every organism you have"
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My Dad said he would pay for an abortion. I was 17 at the time..I didn't do it..Now that baby is 30 years old. With 2 kids of her own.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes. I was 14 when i got pregnant with my first (i will not go into specifics). My mom put pressure on me. I dont think she meant to. She was just worried about her own child. I did have the abortion. I dont regret it. Although when i got pregnant again at 16 i refused to get an abortion and miscarried. Everything happens for a reason. I am now 22yrs old and i feel like The Universe (or God if you are Christian) has given me back the children i lost. I have my wonderful little brother that i will soon be adopting and my amazing dear step son ...who i will also soon be adopting. Hopefully i'll be TTC my first bio child at the begininng of the year. I am still pro-choice.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:55 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes I was.. It's awful..
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 7:12 PM on May. 31, 2009