Did you have to wear a uniform to school?

We didn't at my high school. I was in NJROTC for four years though, and we had to wear uniforms every Wednesday.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:53 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but I kinda wished I did although I still probably would have hated it. I absoluted loathed having to wake up every morning and find something to wear.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:55 PM on May. 31, 2009

• absolutely*
    jessicarae787

• I went to boarding school and thankfully, wore a uniform. I like them because there's no separation of those that "have" and those that "have little."
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:55 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I went to private school off and on and I loved to wear my uniform.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• in my high school, we did wear uniforms.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• No I didn't. But my son who is going into 5th grade does. It is so easy in the mornings, there is no arguing about what he is going to wear, which we did have when he went to a public school.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:59 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I never had to but I wish I did. It would have made life so much easier. Parents around here keep fighting against them in our public schools but the county next to has has to wear them. It's not bad either. Just blue or khaki pants/knee length skirt and a blue or white collared shirt. Shoes(not flip flops) can be what ever and hair(no crazy colors) can be done however. Makeup and earrings bracelets... are okay. I like the idea.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Elementray yes. Middle we had to wear the polo with the logo on it and blue jeans. High school didnt have to wear one until 11 or 12 grade but it was just the polo with the logo blue or while polo and blue jeans. Shrits had to be in with a belt. And i was in JAFROTC for three years and we wore the unifrom every wed. (I LOVE Uniforms didnt have to worry about what to wear in the morning
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 7:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• No.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:29 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Thankfully I didn't have to wear one. It started after I graduated. I would have quit if I had to wear one. My parents didn't have money, and I didn't have name brand clothes, but I still would not have wanted to wear one.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 10:48 PM on May. 31, 2009