• In the Spotlight:

does my tv have a chance?

so my dd got ahold of cleaning stuff, Fantastic kitchen counter cleaner. and decided she would help me clean, so while i was upstairs getting my son dressed i hear "oopps sorry mommy" and i go down and ask why shes sorry. she tells me she cleaned the tv. now it won't turn on. not even with the remote. i'm hoping maybe it will dry out and turn on again...otherwise i'm SOL and will end up having to get a new tv. lovely, just what i need. so any tips or ideas on how to help it dry out a bit so it will turn back on again? and taking it apart or anything like that isn't an option i'd have no clue what i was doing and DH is deployed.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 6:53 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• blow dry it and wait, if you have to buy a new one try craigslist or even better is www.freecycle.org

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009