Lets get down and dirty girls....TMI question...please don't click on here if you don't want to possibly be offended

Whats your favorite sex position and what is your husbands or Sig Others favorite sex position?

Trying to see how men and woman differ in that area.....cause im bored as crap!

Mine- on top or doggy style

Husbands- me on top

angie_david

Asked by angie_david at 7:01 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like missionary and just this afternoon we discovered a new move.... ( We will definatley be using that more often!!!!!!!)

I don't know what it's called.. But I had my back to him and it was almost like our legs looked liked scissors..
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 7:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• We like so many...it is hard to choose a favorite. lol
    I like missionary with my feet on his shoulders, it hits just the right spot. He likes them all.lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• We don't have sex; my vagina is a dark place covered in cobwebs.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:09 PM on May. 31, 2009

• doggy for both. or my legs over my head.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I love missionary with my feet over his shoulders. Although I'm 35 weeks pregnant so we haven't been able to get in that position in a while. lol.His favorite is when I'm on top facing away from him kinda leaning over. He said he can see everything that way.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Strangely, lately it's all about the butt. He likes me to be laying on my belly while we have anal sex. It's been going on about 6 months and we are both enjoying it. (strange because it took me years and years to "come around" to anal)
    Anonymous

• reverse cowgirl
    dhs is whatever requires him to do nothing
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:05 PM on May. 31, 2009

• it been so long that i dont have a favorite anymore. the only time we do it is when he is done with his friends or what not
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 10:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• with him its anal or juss doggy. n with me its either me on top (on a surface that wont give me rug burn- lol) or him on top with me holdin muh legs up a certain way to the side. hits the right spot everytime :]
    Anonymous