Does anyone sometimes wonder if they really love their husband?

I have been with my husband for 4 years and have one child together. I also have 2 kids from a prior relationship. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm in love with my husband, and I want to be with someone else. Does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I used to. At the begining of my relationship with my DH. But those feelings have long passed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I did with my first husband, unfourtantly I had to convince myself I did, now mind you he was mean to me and I did in my own way but not like a wife and husband.
    I am with someone new and have had that a time or two with him although he is sooo good to me, so but then I relise this time it`s just me being paranoid and I really do love him.
    Let me tell you communication is the key to it all, if you don`t have that with hubby, you will never know for sure. Belive me it sometimes takes more then a few years to "really know", but the more you spend with him and do with him and talk to him you will no doubt know.
    Take care hun, it will be ok :)
    Gamerchick

Answer by Gamerchick at 7:26 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i never felt that way. i knew from the time i met him that i loved him with every fiber of my being. i still love him even though he passed away 10 months ago. we were together every day until the day he died for 23 years. we got married 6 weeks after we met. i really miss him.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 8:14 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Nope. But I am not sure if I ever loved my first husband.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2009