What do you do whenyour husband makes eveRYONE else a priority except you and the kids and you are an option?

He caters to the needs of others leaving me and his daughter on the side lines. He has female friends that think there is nothing wrong with what they are doing. If I confront them then it cAUSES a war. RIGHT NOW HES IN THE WAR IN kUWAIT. This little twit he s in contact with is here in the same town. Again If I say anything she'll go running to him....

Asked by Shell1687 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I cannot imagine how hard it is to have a husband gone and half way around the world. That is stressful enough without feeling like you don't matter. I am sure that he feel torn with his time when he is on leave and you feel that he has been gone soo long you just want to spend time with him. I feel for you. The time that you spend with him is precious...don't use it in fighting. Make it as exciting and fun as you can and then he will enjoy being with you and probably make it a greater priority. He does need time with his friends to. Try to be understanding. Hope you take good care of yourself, I know it is stressful.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• get in his face let him know how you feel do not back down.

Answer by madcat500 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• really depends on what this other females intentions are. And if you think it could be more than a friendship. Definately if he is keeping "time" with her and not with you, then the issue is quite more than what he is letting on. But one good point that mommascoocoo made was to make being together fun, obviously he married you because he loves you and enjoyed being with you at one point of your relationship. Find away to get that back, and if there is "more" with these other females you speak of, you will see less and less of that going on and he will not feel the need to go to them for anything...just a thought anyway...

Answer by BreakingFree at 12:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• This is an issue that you should address with HIM, rather than the other girl. He needs to understand how you feel about this, and he must be the one to change the nature of (or end) his communication with her. Confronting her will only complicate things and make you seem petty and jealous, regarless of the validity of your feelings on the matter. Communicate with him how you feel (in a Loving way) and let him handle it.

Answer by DivaMomCC at 12:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2008