TTC

so were trying ttc i just had my period just ended today! yayme! lol.. but we tried like ten times before then.. lol.. and were going to keep tyring when do you think would be the best day to take a PT?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 7:43 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• In the a.m is always the best time to test. :o) Good Luck!!

Lots of baby Dust your way!!****************************************************

Have LOTS OF FUN!!!! (I suggest to do it almost everynite!!) It is lots of fun and great exercise!!
    Anonymous

• if you just stopped your period today, dont worry about taking a PT, your period is a sign that the egg did not get fertilized....But your cycle just started over so if you are on a regular 28 day cycle, your best chance to be pregnant is about 14 days from now. When you have thin, slick, clear discharge that is a signal to you that your body is getting reafy to ovulate. If you have sex during, before and after that time, it should increase your chances of getting pregnant. Remember male sperm live up to 48 hours inside you with the first 24 hours being the most fertile for them... Lots of luck to you !!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• well with my son i had my period up till my 5th month.. soooooooo yeah lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• There is an exception to every rule LOL......Most women dont, and there monthly friend does not come or they just spot but most do not have a full blown period. My aunt has two uterus, so she can get pregnant at two diffrent times and have her period. So I know it happens just not the norm so to speak but then again what is normal LOL.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009