what should i do??????????? please i need some advice

lately my husband has been being a complete a-hole he keeps yelling at me and getting an attitude about anything and everything....we are already on thin ice with this relationship and its just like he dosent care any more what should i do...and dont say counceling cuz he wont go i already asked..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• sit down with him and tell him straight he rather quits his b.s and starts treating you right or get out.. thats the way i did it and its worked so far! :D good luck!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:53 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Try what MammaBear1129 waid. But why would you want to be with someone who doesnt care anymore? I say leave him honey! you deserve better
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 7:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would try and talk to him. Tell him how you feel. Maybe you could try and separate for a while.....if that doesn't work maybe there is someone better out there for you.
    Take care:-)
    Anonymous

• Well for me and my husband what worked is.....we made a deal that we wanted to write down all our problems with eachother and that we took turns reading them and that we didnt need to make comments on eachothers...but to just listen. That way you are sitting down right in front of eachother and telling the other person how you truely feel and what you want to change. It worked for us. The thing is....guys can't read our minds. What we think they should already know, they dont. So we have to be blunt and we have to do in a serious way. That way, next time he does something you can say.....I know we already had a talk about this and I feel like you are not improving on the things we said we would. That way you know without a doubt that you two had an agreement and it wasn't just something you thought he should already know. Anyway, hope that wasn't to much rambling!! good luck
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:00 PM on May. 31, 2009