• In the Spotlight:

I heard dreams of fish are a sign of pregnancy????

so the other night I dreamt that I was pregnant. I had the baby it was a boy. I went to a parking garage and decided that I needed to change the diaper. all the sudden I was at a river and about knee deep in it. I opened my hands and about 10 lil baby fish swam out. I looked up and then looked down and they swam back in my hand. i then put them in the diaper bag...I woke up after this.....has anyone else dreamed of fish

goodfroggie

Asked by goodfroggie at 7:59 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I havent heard that yet. I wanna google it now lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:14 PM on May. 31, 2009

• so silly..lol
    Anonymous

• When I was prego with my first daughter I had a dream that we were leaving the hospital with the baby, I didn't know the sex or any of the details and in my dream I was putting the baby in a car seat and I looked down and it was a kitten with my husbands nose. Then my second pregnancy, I dreamt I was outside by a pool and my husband called my kids over and two beagle puppies ran over to my leg and started jumping on it. I ended up having twins.... WEIRD!
    lil_one3

Answer by lil_one3 at 11:47 PM on May. 31, 2009