Is this good Xtian behavior?

Randall Terry Spits and Pisses On Tiller's Grave
by Setrak

Anti-abortion activist Randall Terry, arrested a month ago while protesting President Barack Obama's speech at Notre Dame, and who often targeted the late George Tiller, is not at all saddened by today's tragedy.

He's not at all sad that a man, while fulfilling the role of an usher at church on this Sunday morning, was shot down while his wife was right there in the choir.

Randall Terry is no Christian.

Per the Associated Press, Randall Terry refused to offer any sign of sympathy or human decency in his statement regarding the assassination. There was none of the compassion that Jesus Christ would have encouraged, but only the venom of a snake. What he said is just outright toxic and ought to be remembered forever, for this is the kind of person that Randall Terry is;
cont...

Friday

Asked by Friday at 8:15 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "George Tiller was a mass murderer and we cannot stop saying that," Terry said. "He was an evil man - his hands were covered with blood."

Terry said he was now concerned that the Obama administration "will use Tiller's killing to intimidate pro-lifers into surrendering our most effective rhetoric and actions."

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Eh, I hold no sympathy either.. however- ive never claimed to be a Christian. ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• This "pro-lifer" is the one worried about intimidation?  When was the last time an anti-abortion activist was protested, harassed, shot at, and murdered?  When was the last time that abortion-rights activists came into a house of God to shoot a man down in front of his wife, friends, and fellow Christians?  

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:21 PM on May. 31, 2009

• What is this "effective rhetoric" and what are these "effective actions" that Mr. Terry is afraid of losing?  The rhetoric that incites gun-toting psychos to do what some, perhaps even Mr. Terry, would consider to be "God's work"?  If this is the work of their God, they are quite clearly not worshiping the God described in the Bible.  And what actions is he afraid of having to surrender?  The non-stop harassment and persecution of this man?  The venom and shit being flung upon his name while his friends and family mourn? 

I may not be Keith Olbermann, but today Randall Terry is at least the second-worst person in the world.

Friday

• Sounds to me like he is saying that the pro-lifer's most "effective rhetoric and actions" are murder. I do not believe that to be the case and if I were pro-life I would be extremely disheartened by this man's articulation on such a touchy subject. I am pro-choice myself but I do not believe that this is an accurate representation of pro-lifers or Christians, although it does add substance to a post that I made previously.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 8:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• No, it's not Christian behavior for THAT person. It doesn't make all of us like that. I would think you open minded liberals would understand that a little better.
    Anonymous

• BTW, I saw a post earlier and I didn't have the opportunity to read it in whole but if this "rhetoric" and these "actions" are deemed effective by other fanatics does that mean that the answer to making sure that an abortion is never performed is to gun down any doctor who works in a clinic that performs abortions, in essence making said "pro-lifer" a hypocrite?
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 8:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• ANON:26 She never proclaimed that ALL Christians felt the same as this man or even similarly for that matter. You are so keen in looking for a fight you take something as an insult before one has even been uttered. She clearly asked Is THIS Christian BEHAVIOR?
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 8:30 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I just hope there weren't any children that witnessed it. That was my first thought since my DS sits with DH and I the whole service.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 8:30 PM on May. 31, 2009

• All I can say is He now knows the truth about the horrible, torturous procedure he made himself wealthy by doing, and satan is probably laughing at the fact that he was able to deceive this Dr. into believing that what he was doing was good & helpful to woman.

Anonymous