Why is it...

That after almost 15 years together we've finally gotten our sex life to where it is incredibly awesome and now DH does not want to do it as often? We now only have sex 1-2 's a week. I want it more. Yes I have spoken to DH about it and he is just to tired or stressed. I guess I will have to get a toy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• YAY TOYS. do it, he'll get jealous.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i don't know why that is but it gives me hope. i guess i just have to wait 14 yrs to have what you got, hey look at it like this it could be unsatisfying sex a lot or at least great satisfying sex once or twice a week. i rather have the great sex rather the not so great way to many times during the week. oh my husband is great at other things. like cooking, cleaning, saying sweet nothings and loving me to death. oh toys don't do anything for me. turns out they were just a waste of money.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:33 PM on May. 31, 2009

• try the jackrabbit. It's amazing.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:35 PM on May. 31, 2009