infertility ?

i had a c section with my dd, and it got infected pretty bad i didnt heal until she was like 7 months old, it took forever but my question is could that effect my chances of ever concieving again? ive been trying and my monthly visitor was late this month but came after like 3 days of being late i got excited just to get let down. so any idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• how long have you been trying? because i had a similar problem after my first c-section. with my dd we got pregnant like the FIRST time we tried, but when we decided to try for the second it took EIGHT months. each month i was let down and i was freaking out that something was wrong with me, but i am now 5 weeks pregnant...i guess the second time around it takes a while of trying. i was told if i didnt get pregnant in a year to see a doctor, but after 8 months we finally conceived. so this time you might not be infertile, it just might take a little longer to conceive than it did with your first baby.
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 9:01 PM on May. 31, 2009

• only for a couple of months, thank you though now im not so worried. lol.
    Anonymous