Sun poisoning!

Okay so today I laid out and I broke out with sun poisoning. This has never happened to me before. I have laid out many times. I recently started using baby oil and iodine. I also uses some body spray before laying out. When I use to tan I wouldn't use anything. Could maybe one of those be the cause of this? Anyone else had this problem?

Morgan.

Asked by Morgan. at 8:41 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• its not sun poisoning. if your using baby oil on your skin in the heat, you will break out b/c all teh heat is trapped in your body and this could cause you to itch and break out. your skin cannot breathe. you do not need anyting on your body to tan...let the sun do the job without the oils, crams etc...
    Anonymous

• That doesn't sound like sun poisoning, i agree with pp as to why you broke out. I've had sun poisoning a few times and it required me to call an ambulance because i passed out and had severe vomiting. Next time you lay out in the sun if you must use something try a tanning oil that is made for tanning. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:56 PM on May. 31, 2009