Abortion doctor killed by pro-life proclaimer?

How can someone claim to be pro-life then turn around and KILL someone?
What am I missing here?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 8:42 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• They probably thought they were killing one to save thousands. JMO.
    Anonymous

• These are the vigilante types that believe that they are guilty of a crime (likely murder), since the unborn haven't done anything wrong. They don't feel bad for killing someone they call a murderer.

Anonymous

• George Bush called himself prolife, yet saw no problem with murdering hundreds of thousands of Iraqi men, women, children and, I am sure, fetuses.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• "They probably thought they were killing one to save thousands. JMO. "

Kill one, save a million!
    Anonymous

• rkoloms: The same can be said of the Democrat Congress and current President.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• He's an extremist and it is sad that he will be a representation of all pro-lifers b/c his actions were so public.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I've always wondered the same thing. But then, isn't this the way of the extremist? To do whatever they must, harm whomever they must, to get their point of view across. I honestly believe that the majority of pro lifers would value this one man's life just as much as another's.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Dr. Tiller's face has been on wanted posters for years. The leaders of the anti-choice movement have been praying for someone demented enough to murder him. It is just icing on the cake for old Joe Schiedler and friends that it happened in a church - what irony.
    Anonymous

• As with most assassins it was probably more about him. He was likely narcissistic personality disorder.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• How how insane. I am pro-choice and do actually respect friends with different views. As long as they do so without violence, harassment, or violating the law. I have no respect for cowards who choose to murder to make a point through intimidation. It won't work.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:56 PM on May. 31, 2009