• In the Spotlight:

why do i feel lonely

me and my bf spend a lot of time together. we spend half the day together today and he sleeps over a lot. but after hes leaves i feel lonely and so alone. i dont why because i was JUST with him. i feel like i want to be with him more often but idk if he feels the same. i just think its werid right after im with him i feel so lonely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• do you have friends and family members that you spend time with? Do you have a job or volunteer work. You need to get out and do things and not sit around feeling sorry for yourself.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• How long have you two been together? Are you in love with him? Your feelings can get the best of you at times and maybe yours are winning. I can leave to go to work and with in 30 mins i miss my BF. If I'm not working I'm with him hes my best friend, father of my child. But, yes i miss my DD in 30 seconds but what I'm saying is your in love and it's time to found out where he's head is at, it sounds to me there's some stuff you need answered. Call your man up and tell him you miss him. Come on just do it. Have a great night.smile

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:01 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You need to be more comfortable about being with yourself. A lot of women think if a man isn't up their craw all the time then they are lonely. Be more independent and less co dependent. You want to be yourself and not turn into an extension of him and lose your own identity.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i was going to say the same thing along the lines of admckenzie. he should not be the one to rule your happiness or be why you live your life. he should be someone you share all your happiness with and share you outside life with. you can't let yourself become too dependent on him you need to find yourself and learn to have quite time and happy time with yourself. i was single for 12 yrs before i remarried. at first i wanted to be with someone for so long and thought all i needed was a man to make me happy and fulfill me. i was wrong. now my new husband shares my life but if he left me i can live my life without if i have too. i can do this cause i know myself and love myself enough that i don't need him. i have so much more to who i am and plus i have my family. it's just great having somewhere to share my dreams and life with but that doesn't change if he leaves. i still have my dreams and daily life.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:50 PM on May. 31, 2009