How far along.

How far along were you when you stoped having sex or when it started to hurt? Did you ever have any problems with having sex while pregnant that you had to stop or maybe you didnt stop at all? Im 30 weeks and sometimes it hurts sometimes it doesnt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 37 and sex never hurt me it just got really uncomfortable...REALLY uncomfortable. But there was no pain.
    akate

Answer by akate at 8:59 PM on May. 31, 2009

• 37 weeks*
    akate

Answer by akate at 9:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Sometimes afterwards you get cramps but I'm a weirdo and liked it because I sometimes would get braxton hicks. I was always exciting for anything like contractions towards the end haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• excited**
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:09 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I had sex from day 1 straight up until the day I got induced. I never had any pain or cramping, but I would get some BH occasionally.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:34 PM on May. 31, 2009