my baby is six months old, and she never babbles!

No syllables at all. She does laugh, and smile but thats it. She doesnt even coo. She will make grunting noises when she is angry. Why isnt she babbling yet?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Does she watch TV like Noggin? Or baby videos? How often do you talk to her?
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have her with me every second of the day, and I talk to her alot, but she just laughs at me, and never babbles or says anything back.
    Anonymous

• It is very crutial you take your baby to her doctor to get everything checked out.. because your baby smiles and makes contact with you its rare that your baby has autism but a main sign of autism is not speaking.. i doubt your baby has this but take your baby to the doctor to make sure there isnt a learning problem or anything else that might be stopping your little one from talking.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 11:45 PM on May. 31, 2009