What would you say to an athiest pro-choicer?

I am both, does that make me a horrible person? Really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hello, my name is Megan. Nice to meet you:)
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:22 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Nope, it doesn't make you a bad person. I think people who push their religion and not practice its teachings themselves are horrible people.
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• No. I wouldn't say anything to you. That's your views & how you live. I'm not particularly religious & I'm pro-choice. More power to you!
    Anonymous

• Welcome to the club.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well, I am a Christian and 100% against abortion. What would you say to me?
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would say "Hi",,and introduce myself..Even if you would have said you were Catholic, and pro-life..I have know problem with your point of views on anything..As long as you do not try to shove it down my throat..

Answer by louise2 at 9:26 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I will pray for you. If you choose to say something hateful back to me you will show that you are actually the one who is intolerant and hateful. Part of my faith is praying for others. I have a right to my beliefs for now anyway.
    Anonymous

• Fabulous quote Nathskitten...thank you. It articulates how I feel perfectly.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'd probably just say hi. I'm a Christian and that doesnt bother me. Everyone has their own opinions and as long as someone can be respectful to me about mine, i can be respectful to them about theirs.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Anon :26. I do not have a problem with someone that believes in their god. I have a problem with someone that claims to be a christian but yet fails to behave like a chirstian.
    Anonymous