cheating: forgive him or kick him to the curb?

if your SO cheated on you would you find it in your heart to forgive him or kick him to the curb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on the situation and if I thought he was being truthful and remorseful.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:43 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Without a doubt I would kick him to the curb.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:45 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Situation or not, I don't know. I kind of think once a cheater always a cheater. Would depend on if I had kids I guess.
    Anonymous

• I think we are human we make mistakes its life if he did it once and felt horrid I would forgive cause how I view it if I cheated and felt soo bad and horrid I'd hope he would stay with me too
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I dont know depends on alot of factors maybe forgive once get counceling then 2nd time curb him
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• TO THE CURB!! That is the ONE thing I won't forgive...I don't care if people make mistakes, you can keep it in your pants and screw up on something else.. and I would NEVER cheat so his ass would be G"ONE!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• No, once a cheater always a cheater. He would be no good to me after that. Kick his butt to the curb. There is no forgiveness!!!
    Anonymous

• If he had sex with her Bye Bye baby but if not I might be able to forgive him but it would depend on how long it was going on etc etc

Anonymous

• If he did it once - he will do it again sooner or later. if you forgive him - you basically give him your permission to cheat on you. It is that simple. Now you decide.
    Bryans_Mom

Answer by Bryans_Mom at 9:55 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i would just kick him to the curb bcuz i cant have a cheating hb/boyfriend
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 10:15 PM on May. 31, 2009