Guy's confuse the hell out of me...

Long storey short i found a friend that moved away about 10 yrs ago, anyway's we have been talking through myspace, He said I havent heard from you in a long time call me if you want to talk to an old friend so i called him and he was at work this was last week, Well then he wrote me through myspace and told me to call anytime just after 9, Well since my kiddo's are in bed and its after 9 i decided to call so he said hello and i said hi how are you and yadda yadda we didnt even talk for 10 mins he just randomly says im going to go watch the hocky game? You would think since he gave me his number, and told me to call ANYTIME that he would want to talk more then 10 mins since we havent talked in over 10 yrs wtf????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• not necessarily... it just sounds like he was trying to be polite and said that. he has his own life now and well doesn't have the same feelings of reuniting with you as you do him. let it go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well he knows that im happily married and have my own family and i also knew that he is expecting a child in august (He proceeds to tell me he has baby mamma drama,exact words) he knew this when he gave me his number. It wasnt like i was trying to call him and rekindle a flame.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he was busy... some people seriously can not talk on the phone and even walk. I have a friend like that, no joke she can't do it. She has to be sitting somewhere talk on the phone
    Maybe he really was busy, he might've paid for the tickets and didnt' want to miss it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:06 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Ha Ha he ment on t.v. i dunno it was weird it kinda disappointed me though because he has wrote me alot in the last week hinting for me to call him then i do and then he likes well i gotta go watch my hockey game, whatever im not going to igniate the next conversation if he wants to talk then he can contact me.
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• O.K. guys are not as into talking as we women are. You need to give him some time to warm up. You can't expect to cram 10 years of conversation into one call. Take your time, give him some time.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:42 PM on May. 31, 2009