Is this the proper way to do it?

I want to NOT let everything my bf does to me to effect me anymore.

He doesn't call and I get upset, he blows me off and I get upset...it seems like anything he does that doesn't involve me like him e-mailing me instead of calling me like he always does and saying that hes not going to be able to come over, makes me feel like he doesn't love me, he s found someone else or that we are his last priority and I get mad, it ruins my whole night and the next time we talk, I let am angry with him.

Is not giving a crap about him and what he does or at least having that type of attitude about it even though it does bother me and I do love him a proper way of making myself handle it better?

I know this sounds bad but I have this issue where I am always insecure or feel rejected and unloved when he does this, my anxiety kicks in and I can't kick it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• leave his ass, why do you even put up with that! tell him you dont have the time to deal with childishness and you've got a life to live
    Anonymous

• he doesn't want to be with you and he just can't tell you. actions speak louder then words and you'll never change him so you either accept his treatment to you as it is or change it by you leaving his sorry butt. he's just not that into you!!!!!!!!!! every chic has had a guy like this and sadly we know better and you don't just yet but when you get sick of his crap enough and grow from this you'll know too.my advice would be don't let him waster any more of your time or let him keep hurting your feelings. so go live your life new without him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:55 PM on May. 31, 2009

• O.K. you admit you have insecurity issues. Could it be you are smothering the poor guy? I don't know how long you have been together but cut him some slack here. If you try to hold him too tight he will leave
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

• We have been together for a year and a half. I barely see him 1 to 2 times a week so when I am with him, I don't want to let go. Our relationship is really nothing more than an on the phone or on the internet one and I hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009