MTV Movie awards blooper?

Was that a crazy freak blooper or planned. If you are watching, you know what I am talking about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• what happened lol

Anonymous

• SPOILER:

This weird butt hanging out angel dressed guy comes flying down from the ceiling and hit something and started getting out of control. Landed face down in Eminems lap with his butt and everything in Eminems face. He looked PO! Stormed out and everything.
    Anonymous

• LOL AWW I have to youtube that tomorrow thanks

Anonymous

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8OwwDC3V0

HAHA here it is I just found it thanks for the good laugh

Anonymous

• I missed it! Forgot about the show and youtube took it off due to copyright claim by Viacom. Sounds like a fake "blooper" to me though! LOL!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I read somewhere today that it was unplanned.And that Eminem was Ticked and stormed out. But omg that was funny!!!
    Lacymarie

Answer by Lacymarie at 10:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If it was an accident, the guy should have known better. If it had been me, I would have tried to turn so that I just sat on his lap, y'know? He would have been less offended.
    But whether it was planned or not on the "angel"s part, Eminem didn't know about it.... because before they were able to bleep anything out, E. said "What the f*ck?! Are you kidding me?"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I was rolling when I saw this! Too funny!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 11:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• they said on the entertainment news this morning it was all preplanned as was Eminems reaction.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It was Sacha Barron Cohen in his Bruno Personality, it was hilarious and Eminem did indeed look POed. My husband got a good laugh and called Eminem a little B*itch.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:16 PM on Jun. 1, 2009