What should my 8 month olds eating schedule be?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 9:51 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say whenver he's hungry...that's what I do with DD. She's 9 months old. and she usually nurses throughout the night then right before she wakes up. So I give her some breakfast, usually prunes or some banana and then maybe an hour or two later, she'll take a bottle,....then a nap for about an hour. then I'll give her a bottle when she wakes up and then luch, then in the afternoon another bottle and maybe a snack so she can feed herself. then she gets a bath at 7:30 then a bottle then bed at 9:30. the times vary depending on what we're doing.
    Anonymous

• this is what I did..My DD woke up at 8am and napped at 12 and at 4 (an hour nap at the most for each) and went to bed at 9pm.
    830-breakfast-cereal or yogurt mixed with fruit 2tbsp cereal or a whole cup of yogurt and a jar of fruit
    and a 6 oz bottle
    12-lunch jar of fruit and a jar of veggies 6oz bottle
    330- gerber snack crackers or teething toast, a 6oz bottle
    600- gerber freeze dried fruits and or banana slices, 6oz juice
    830- jar of meats and veggies and a jar of fruit mixed with a little bit of cereal and 8oz bottle.

and then we have a bath/play/ and read a story and go to bed.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:58 PM on May. 31, 2009