Has anyone tried Winning in The Cash Flow Business?

I thought about trying this one, but was unsure of the success rate. Please let me know if anyone has tried this company and is successful.

janaii888

Asked by janaii888 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• This is the best I can do for this question

Cash Flow Business
    ReviewsYouCanTrust.com      Latest Reviews on Popular Programs! See What Real People Have To Say

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I've never heard of it. The title alone would be a red flag to me. That's just my opinion. Here is a link that you might find useful - http://www.infomercialscams.com/scams/russ_dalbey_winning_in_the_cashflow_business
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Check to see if they are a member of the Direct Sales Association. www.dsa.org
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 1:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I bought it. Found it very easy to understand. That was the best part. The worst was the endless phone calls no matter what I said to get me to give them my cc for "coaching"
    rose564

Answer by rose564 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2008