Would you wear a tank top and shorts?

If you were like a size 7/8. I am sure you girls would. (Kind of on the skinny side)

Now would you buy your size or a size bigger or smaller?

And you are about 45 years old?

I saw a lady today she looks like in her forties and she wore this maybe a tad small.
I guess if it looks good wear it show it off. What are your thoughts?
I know if or when I dress like this it is in the privacy of my own home for my dh too enjoy :) I mean why would you want to walk around in public to attract attention and yes this person is married maybe not happily...Idk. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only God Can Judge !!!!!!

Anonymous

• I would wear a pair of shorts and shirt that fit right maybe a size bigger for the shirt, but i live in phoenix,az so when you have over 100 degree temps all summer i don't even comment on how people dress anymore because it is so rediculously hot here i see it all the time.

I know what you mean though i personally would not but to each his own, is the way i look at it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• if they are comfortable in it and its not inappropriate than who cares what someones wearing. and who cares wether they are married or not, i wear things shorts and tank tops, and half the time in the summer i wear shorts and a bikini top and i'm happily married but that is what i'm comfy in. and its not trashy looking
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:01 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I am a size 18 and yes on a hot 90deg day I put on my jean shorts and tank top not tight ones but loose and comfy to stay cool as long as I am happy and cool who cares

Anonymous

• That kind of clothing I only were around the house.But that's just me.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm only 30, but I wear shorts and a tank top all the time when it's hot. How ridiculous is it that women act like this??? Get over it! I could see if she was wearing booty shorts or something, but what is wrong with shorts and a tank top?? Geez, go be a nun.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Why would it be inappropriate to wear shorts and a tank top no matter what size you are or if you're married? So fat married people need to be fully clothed and burning up? I'm a size 16 and yes I wear tank tops (not the skinny strap ones), and shorts (about 2" above my knees max). And I'm happily married, and I wear it out. Nice khaki shorts and a button up sleeveless shirt. Not too small for me. Nothing wrong with that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I am 36 and yes, I wear shorts and tank tops. Matter of fact, that is what I have on at this very moment. And gasp, I also wear flip flops with it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:15 PM on May. 31, 2009

• OMG NOOOO! NOT THE FLIP FLOPS!!!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:21 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I am in my late 40's, I won't say exactly because I stopped having birthdays years ago. LOL I where shorts and tanks with a shirt over the tank, don't want the bra straps to show. I go out in public with my kids and husband. I make sure they cover all that should be , and the print is appropriate. I always try to dress my size and age, its much more flattering and attractive that way. I can't stand when women of any age let it all hang out. It is much more flattering when you where clothes that fit properly. Have a great day.
    Gemaof4

Answer by Gemaof4 at 10:23 PM on May. 31, 2009