How did you feel?

How did you feel before going into labor.
I'm just curious. Every women is different, so I just wanna know. Thanks!

i.Princess

Asked by i.Princess at 10:06 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly it was a mixture of feelings. I felt scared but mostly I just wanted my big baby to get out! Not only was she always stretching at the end but it was at the end of a hot summer and I couldn't sleep. The morning I had her I bled a lil so I new it was time and I just remember feeling so happy because I was soon going to see my lil lady face to face.
    JFersMaMa

Answer by JFersMaMa at 10:14 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I was so scared when I was about 1-7 months.. but after my 7th month- I was so over with the pregnancy and I couldn't wait to have the baby in my arms. So when my water broke, I think I was anxious and ready to get it over and done with. The pain was horrible, but honestly, I know it sounds a bit corny- but it was soo worth it. You honestly forget about the pain you endured afterwards because here I am trying to have another baby! lol. You'll be fine!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 10:21 PM on May. 31, 2009