Church shooting in Wichita, KS

I live in Wichita, KS and there is a late term abortioninst here in Wichita named George Tiller, some of you may have heard of him because his trial made national news. Any ways he was gunned down and killed this morning while at church with his family. Regardless of his profession I don't believe anyone deserves that. My thoughts definitely go out to his family. Iwas just wondering if anyone else has heard about this and what your thoughts are on it.

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:07 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• who are WE to judge anyone?
    Anonymous

• Haven't you heard it was ok for him to be killed in church, just ask a christian that is pro-life!
    Anonymous

• I'm just wondering what people think. Obviously its all over the news here in Wichita and I'm just wondering what other people think.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Murder is never ok. Anonymous has issues with church people obviously.
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 10:12 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I think it's terrible. What he was doing was wrong but that didn't justify murdering him. I pray that he was right with God before his death.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• A lot of people here in town aren't shocked he was killed at least people I've talked to because he has had so many threats on his life its the manner that it happened. A man walking into a church and shooting him in the head. I know this is a touchy subject I don't mean to upset anyone with this post.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• It is wrong to kill somebody .He was ob/gyn,he did perform abortion but that was part of his job.
    Anonymous

• I'm christian. I don't condone anyone shooting him at all. It's nobody's place to. I don't condone abortion but I am in no way a pro-life activist nut-case. I know where I stand on it, I don't agree with it, nor do I wish it existed, but I have never, ever condemned anyone for it, or even said anything that was hateful about it. Killing in any form is wrong. The one and only thing that keeps me at peace is knowing where those babies are. In a perfect place that is far better than this world.
    I know some of you don't believe that but I do.
    Anonymous

Wow you are full of assupmtions and are very intolerant and ignorant about Christians.
    Anonymous

• He was ob/gyn,he did perform abortion but that was part of his job.

He pretty much only did abortions. He did not deserve to die he belonged in prison.
    Anonymous