let me start by saying hello ladies

well my ? is i had my baby 11 months via emergency c-section and ever since i havent been the same i get pain in the incision site when it rains my periods are all messed up in very tired all the time i cant wear tight jeans becuase it hurts i just dont feel healthy what could be going on and has this happend to anyone else??

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to work with a woman that had an on going infection for like 8 yrs bc of a c section. She was always in the hospital and taking medication. The incision would rot from the inside out. It was so gross. You should get it checked out.
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 10:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i had my first c-section 3 1/2 years ago just had a second one a few days ago. as far as the periods go, i had a bunch of other surgeries in that area b4 the c-sec and found that after each surgery my period would change, in that it was heavier/lighter, worse/better for cramps etc....so that may be the body still adjusting. the incision still hurting on occasion and the tight jeans could just be it isn't fully healed inside yet. i would see a doctor just to be sure, but for me i had trouble with jeans and certain underwear (if they sat on the incision), until about a year after my first. this time around it already feels alot better than it did with the first so i'm hoping it'll heal quicker. as for being tired all the time, that probably has nothing to do w/it (unless it is infected) it could be a lack of iron, lack of sleep (you have an 11 month old) or a vitamin problem. i believe B12 is the one thats supposed to give ener
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well tight jeans are not good for you no matter what. It is normal to have bee sting sensations well into yrs after a C-section according to my doc anyway. I would get an exam though to rule out any infection. You should not feel tired all the time, if your baby is sleeping through and you are not working a crazy schedule or anything. Ask the doc they know best.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 PM on May. 31, 2009