Wii and Mario Galaxy malfunction question

Me and my family rented the Wii game Mario Galaxy...well after 1 or 2 different galaxies the mario started duing his own thing...my sister could no longer control him. even when she left to the main page the mario was still just running around and doing tricks....the star pointer thing was still working to the remotes control...so is it the games defect or the wii's? I am going to take the game back tomorrow for a trade to see if it is the game but i wanted to see if you have any suggestions.

8firsttimemom8

Asked by 8firsttimemom8 at 10:13 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• We have that game too, and we have never had that problem. I asked my husband abou tit and he sauid it sounds like either the game is malfunctioning or the batteries may be going dead on your remote and the game thinks it needs to do it's own thing because you can't controll it at the time. I would trade it in too, sounds like the best option.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:18 PM on May. 31, 2009