Can men feel what we do??

i have heard of men being able to feel what we do..meaning morning sickness and cravings etc.. is that true? has anyone ever had that happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sympathy pains =)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:16 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My husband said he felt like he was hungry more often than usual. He would have back pains, leg cramps. It was hilarious. but at the same time I knew how he felt. He said he hates sympathy pains and he really hoped he didn't feel anything that went on in the delivery room. LMAO. He didn't though. He was unbelievably supportive for me. He kept a cold rag on my head and held my hand even sat on the bed behind me when my back was killing me. He never left my side. But boy did he cry his A@@ off when our son and daughter were born.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• my bf thinks he has sympathy pains once in awhile! lol who knows if its really true, but ive heard more than one guy claim they are experiencing it! lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:42 PM on May. 31, 2009

• my bf has put on weight during my pregnancy, he also sleeps more lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:01 PM on May. 31, 2009

• my husband has all the fun preggo things while i get the not so fun. lol. he gets the food cravings and the pregnancy glow ( his skin has done a serious change he used to get acne all the time now hes clear) i get the leg cramps and the pains and the heartburn and all that fun stuff hahaha. but i wouldnt change it for the world. i love every minute of it
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 1, 2009