I'm sick and tired of drinking water....

I recently got into eating/drinking healthier and decided to give up my Starbucks Frap's *tear* for water- ONLY water. Actually I'm lying cause I make sure to have atleast two glasses of milk before I go to bed. The thing is, that I'm so sick and tired of drinking ONLY water. It gets kinda old and I don't want to go back to my Starbucks and soda's. Is there anything else I can drink that is as good as water (well, nothing is as pure as water) but something that won't be bad for me.. oh, and I hate tea- so don't even mention that =)

Thanks for your time.

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 10:17 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• Eating before bed or after 6pm does NOT make you gain weight, the amount and type of food you eat is what makes you gain weight. I stay away from anything with artifical sweetners of any kind so I skip the flavor packets. I do add slices of lemon, lime or oranges into my water. You could also drink unsweetened iced tea or lemonade. Also, don't deny yourself treats once in a while, everyone is entitiled to treats. I permit myself soda or Starbucks on occasion. Also, Starbucks has an awesome shaken tea...green tea with lemon and honey.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 PM on May. 31, 2009

• juice, you could flavor the water w/lemon or lime or another fruit. and you can still have your starbucks just not every day, like once a week indulge yourself. :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• How about those flavorings for water? We bought some after a hurricane scare to help us drink up the mountain of bottled water we had.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm wondering why you drink two cups of milk before bed?I heard eating anything after 6pm is dangerous to your health=gain weight.The calories and fat in milk isn't getting burned off like in the dayso drink it in the day.I love drinking carbornated mineral water with berry essence arrowhead makes a great one.I like orange and lemon slices in my water and a occasional lime wedge.I heard crystal light is almost like drinking water and it's a nice treat.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 10:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• What I meant, was that I drink 2 glasses of milk during the day, before bed =)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 10:39 PM on May. 31, 2009