• In the Spotlight:

ok, what would you do if your hb/boyfriend told you that he is cheating but it is a lie?

Ok, my hb told me he was cheating but he isnt bcuz few moments later he tells me o i was kinding just wanted to see what would go down. what would you do

parisonmom

Asked by parisonmom at 10:19 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would know that if he isn't cheating he is thinking about it. Men who would say that are in all likelihood interested in cheating.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Start planning my life for after my high school graduation, which obviously hasn't happened yet.
    Anonymous

• oh momma....he's not kidding.... I'm so sorry. figure out what your plan is and stick to it. strength girl. good luck.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would be askin why the heck he thought it was even a lil bit ok to joke about somethin so serious! & then I would prob question his every move for a very long time (even if I believed he hadn't cheated) just to teach him a lesson! Not good to play w/ppl like that!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 10:24 PM on May. 31, 2009

• he's cheating. why would someone say they are cheating when they really aren't.....?
    Anonymous

• yeah he just wanted to see how you would react if he gets caught ...ck his phones ...e-mails etc

Anonymous

• He is cheating had an ex say I'm not but what would u do if I did and he was messing around men aren't to smart at all
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• being pregnant and hormonal, i'd probably cry. but if he had said that after i gave birth and back to my normal self, i'd know he was just playing.
    kesha865

Answer by kesha865 at 10:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would be very cautious because I would think he is cheating. I would look at him and tell him to pack his bags and get out. Some men are just idiots. You could also tell him that you would cut his favorite appendage off and shove it up his ass.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:15 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would be checking out apartments for me and my son! Sorry, but usually where there's smoke there's fire!
    lighthousema24

Answer by lighthousema24 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2009