SO SAD :(

my brother's former boss has like 5 kids, ranging from age 1 to about 7, all in which him and his wife could care less about. they let them do whatever they want. anyway, the other day they found their 1 year old at the bottom of there pool, PURPLE. he was rushed to the hospital and is now on life support. i feel TERRIBLE for kids who have careless parents like this. tears literally came to my eyes when i heard this story :(

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 10:21 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• that is awful. when are people going to learn.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• they need to take the other kids away from them i was a firefighter and ive done cpr on a baby who feel into a pool yes it is terrible i just want to shake the hell out of those parents and take the kids away from them
    Anonymous

• Where i live u have to have a fence around the pool- its the law. Maybe they will be more careful, they had to live threw this- maybe they will take better care of the others now.
    Anonymous

• that makes so freaking angry. That poor child and all those other children.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:26 PM on May. 31, 2009

• If I knew it was going to be this disturbing I wouldn't have looked. Hearing about this kind of stuff keeps me awake at night. I can't sleep because I worry so much. I worry I'll make a mistake like some of these other parents have. I worry so much I want to throw up.

I hope this is a wake up call to them and I hope their story helps others to wake up as well.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I am gonna have to say if they didn't care they wouldnt have taken him to the hosp and def wouldnt have found him in time if that were so...he would have just stayed in the pool for hours if they didn't care because they wouldnt have noticed him gone.
    KaraBeara77

Answer by KaraBeara77 at 11:06 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Irresponsible people have NO business having children...good grief, let alone 5!
    averys1mama

Answer by averys1mama at 12:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2009