So cute and funny, yet sad at the same time.

I just got done nursing my baby, and she fell asleep lying next to me. So I sat up and was going to zip up my bra ( i have the kind that zips in the front)and she woke up and saw me zipping it up and started crying! She is almost 6 months old. Isnt that cute/funny?

Rebekahs_Mommy

Asked by Rebekahs_Mommy at 10:32 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• awe...how cute. I remember all that cute stuff. She probably thought the world just ended!! haha
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:34 PM on May. 31, 2009

• She uses me as a human pacifyer, and then gets mad if she drains all the milk! I swear, she would suckle all day long if I let her!
    Rebekahs_Mommy

Answer by Rebekahs_Mommy at 10:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Makes me want to nurse again, except I cant he has 6 teeth now. Nurse as long as u can- I made it to 9 months- my Mom wanted me to quit @ 3-so I am proud I made it that long. Good luck.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 10:38 PM on May. 31, 2009

• hahaha. mine has recently weaned himself and still does it. he's 10 1/2 months. every time i put on a bra or shirt he gets mad!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2009