to those married moms....

i was just wondering on how many of ur husbands cried when the baby was finally there...im just wondering cuz its my and my husbands first baby and i wonder if he'll cry...i know every man is different...i was just wondering

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 10:37 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya.. he cried.
    Anonymous

• mine did... and he was soo proud of us both... he cried both times too
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:39 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm not the BM of my DS ...but according to my IL's my husband cried. ...he bawled at the birth of his son.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:41 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Me and my DH are about to have our first and i think hes going to pass out lol. He almost did when we got married so i cant wait to find out lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:41 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Absolutely he cried. Any day your life changes is an appropriate time to cry. He also cried when our grandkids were born.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:42 PM on May. 31, 2009

• oh he cried it was so sweet and hes in the military and dont cry even our first deployment
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 10:42 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Mine didnt cry but he was so happy.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 10:42 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Mine didn't cry; I think he was scared for me, for us having a new "life" and in awe of the whole thing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Mine has at all 3 births, and I am sure he wil at the next one coming up too. With our first son, he asked me when he was about 11 1/2 hours old if I thought he would be to silly if he held him at exactly 12 hours old, and then again at 1 day old. He never left his sight the whole time at the hospital and even demanded to be there when they took him to the nursery and the Dr checked him out...never left his side. In fact he has never left any of our kids in the nursery or if they wanted to have the Dr look at them or anything along those lines.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:48 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My husband cried for the first two. I don't know if he did for the third.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:53 PM on May. 31, 2009