your car...

what make/year ect is it...

how well do you care for it?

clean it?

regular check ups?

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:38 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually just got rid of my 2003 Impala that i still owed money on because the transmission was going out. I bought a 1999 grand prix so i could just pay cash for it. Its very nice. White, all leather, seat warmer, sun roof......and i HAVE NO PAYMENT!! WOO HOO. I always clean it and my husband tends to wax it and stuff. He owns a off road shop so he knows how to work on cars. So he does my checkups. Thankgod!! I keep it in good condition most of the time...
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

• late 90's, never clean it, I let the rain do that. I might clean it once or twice a year. No check-up's, I wait until something is actually messing up then get my dad to fix it. I care for it by treating it like a car instead of a toy.
    Anonymous

• 1997 Chevy venture and 2001 explorer

the van so so its old but runs great the truck we take great care of its older now but was only 4yrs old with low low miles when we got it

the van gets a bath maybe two times a month the tk every week

yes for both I have learned from my father pay a little now or a lot later lol

Anonymous

• 2006 Impala-4 door- silver- Stays in garage- never clean it- take it to car wash maybe 3 times a year- Insepected nothing ever wrong yet- my mechanic told me to buy an Impala- that they run good/few engine problems- so I bought my Impala, glad I did.I do tiddy it up - take out trash etc. My hubby does oil change, etc. not that often. I would rec. this type of car to anyone who doesnt want huge mechanics bills. The ride is smooth.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 10:43 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have a '96 ford Taurus. I love my turtle. Yes it is green. I care for it myself, I wash it, change the oil, flush the transmission when needed, keep my fluid levels normal and I change the spark plugs and wires when needed. My DH taught me how to do all of this stuff just in case something happens to him he doesn't want me paying some company to rip me off on services I can do myself. LOL!! I knew how to change a tire before he came along. My Papa taught me when I was 8.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:45 PM on May. 31, 2009

• 2006 Buick Rendezvous. I try to keep it cleaned out from the trash and toys from the kids. It needs to be detailed I'll tell you that, after 2 6600 mile round trip drives between tx and WA. We take it to the dealership for checkups every 25000 miles or so, and oil changes are done recommended every 5000 miles. We keep those around every 4000.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

• 2006 Nissan Murano, I wash it at least once per month, vacuum it out about that often, have the oil changed every 4,000 miles like clock work. I love my Murano. It is the first car I can actually say has been a pure joy to have.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:49 PM on May. 31, 2009

• A 99 2 door Tahoe. I love it. I don't wash it cause we live down a gravel road so washing it is a moot point. I cleand the trash out weekly and vaccume monthly.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• oh yeah, and its DH's responibitly to keep it up. I don't even pump gas.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:53 PM on May. 31, 2009

• All you get to know about mine..there's lots of corgi hair in it.
    Selena

Answer by Selena at 11:05 PM on May. 31, 2009