anyone here watch the hills on mtv?

I never really watched it but gave it a chance tonight. I couldnt stand it! heidi's sister is annoying, they all are annoying, but yet I couldnt stop watching it lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• heidis sister is annoying.i think spencers sister should of been the maid of honor she knew how to be one..smfh...people r so blind.i was mad lc left i think shes acting so stubborn n dumb.so freakin dramatic.i cant wait for the next season though.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I love that show. And think the her sister was really rude for throwing the food. I like her mother. But when her mother tried to defend her I was like I CAN"T BELIVE U LIED TO HER. I would have told my DD that yes she was being rude and needed to apologize.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I used to, but I won't anymore now that Lauren left. www.eonline.com has a pretty hilarious picture of Heidi on her new reality show.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 11:38 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Love the Hills and followed Lauren from the very beginning when she was Laguna Beach. I think she is doing the best thing and moving forward she has such a bright career ahead of her and enough money to figure out what is next. I'm really interested in seeing how Kristen will play a part in the next season, since the trailor didn't have any sound lastnight. Holly is very immature for being 25yrs old, she seems to not have any idea what to do with her life and is constantly complaining. I really thing Heidi and Spencer won't last but I'm so excited to see them on the NBC reality show.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:13 PM on Jun. 1, 2009