Would this make you uncomfortable? Or piss you off?

If your hubby's ex girlfriend from along time ago told you he was an awesome guy. And just complemented him. Would that make you think that she still had feelings for him or how would you take it? I just feel like if they were ment to be together then they would be married. So I am not uncomfortable with it at all. But I know someone who is!

ellies3boys

Asked by ellies3boys at 10:45 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I would think it's nice someone else appreciated him and can look back and be glad they were treated well by this person. I adored my first boyfriend and learned so much from him that when I think about his wife, I think of how fortunate she is and how bright she must be for picking a great guy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• nope, it just means he IS an awesome guy. relationships end all the time, doesn't mean that two people can't hold a mutual respect for eachother.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• It would not bother me- unless he said he wanted to be with her still ( like he regreted breaking up), which is not the case probably- be glad he comes with a good refrence. LOL
    Anonymous

• Are you saying she rubbed his ego?
    Anonymous

• nope my husband and his one of his ex girlfriends are still very good friends. at first i wasn't too comfy with it, but i came around and realized that if he can still be "best" friends with this woman (it was a high school relationship that ended after high school) 8 yrs later and they weren't able to make the relationship work than that means hes a decent guy so thats great
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My thoughts exactly but someone got really mad and thinks the ex has feelings for him from thirteen yrs ago. I mean I really wanted to say you need to grow up hun!! YKWIM!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 10:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• This one hits close to home. I dated this guy, Frank, for about a year. We were inseperable, we were the best of friends/lovers.. it's hard to explain- he meant the world to me. So anyways, this was when I was 18- and I was scared that I was falling in love- and at this time I was living in California and my parents were in Las Vegas, NV- so one day- without telling Frank, I packed up all my shit and left. He was heart broken.. oh and he was in the military- so soon after that he got deployed. I realized what a bitch I had been and made contact with him.. we became the best of friends. So time goes on.. and he gets married to some chick- and I get married aswell. We spoke almost everyday, texted eachother, e-mails, etc.. and one day his wife decides she's going to hate me and puts an end to our friendship.. just because I told her what an amazing guy he was. It was just a compliment!! Jeeez!! She should've been happy!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 10:53 PM on May. 31, 2009