I'm sick and tired of drinking water....

I recently got into eating/drinking healthier and decided to give up my Starbucks Frap's *tear* for water- ONLY water. Actually I'm lying cause I make sure to have atleast two glasses of milk before I go to bed. The thing is, that I'm so sick and tired of drinking ONLY water. It gets kinda old and I don't want to go back to my Starbucks and soda's. Is there anything else I can drink that is as good as water (well, nothing is as pure as water) but something that won't be bad for me.. oh, and I hate tea- so don't even mention that =)

Thanks for your time.

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 10:55 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i put some lemon juice in my water, also have green tea. and if i stick to my diet i reward myself with a frapp on saturdays.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• get those single crystal light packets that dissolve into bottled water
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• juice is good.now imagine being pregnant where water is an everyday necessity
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:57 PM on May. 31, 2009

• diet sprite is good. gatorade, homemade fruit smoothies. I mix some milk and vanilla ice cream with strawberries and pineapple. It is so good. v8 juice with fruit is good too
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• have you tried the flavored water? it has no cals
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 11:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• if you keep it up and don't flavor it, your body will only crave water and it will become the only thing that satisfies your thirst. i only drink water and ice coffee. anything else is too sweet.
    Anonymous

• My husband loves that new Vitamin Water...thats what its called. They have different flavors and some say energy, nutritional, and so on...something like that. Its supposed to be really good. Its got tons of vitamins in them. They are kinda pricy....Walmart is like a buck a piece and SAMS has them in a case that saves you about 2 bucks
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:02 PM on May. 31, 2009

• the crystal light single packs are really good. even my 5 year old loves them. they come in lots of different flavors(just be careful cuz some of the red ones can stain really bad). walmart has them really cheap too, just under $2 for the same amount u get at pick n save
    zachnsalsmommy

Answer by zachnsalsmommy at 11:14 PM on May. 31, 2009

• tea..wouldn't do crystal light or anything because they have artifical coloring, flavors, and sweetners
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:55 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My kids and I drink sugar free koolaid it is called wylers.I think that is how you spell it.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 12:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2009