what is the thing that makes u laugh the most from your kids?

my son is 18months old and luvs to dance to just about anything.. and it doesnt matter how stressed out i am this gets me everytime.. he waves his little hand and bounces his upper body..let me tell u its down right hilarously cute... what do your kids do that just make u laugh no matter what?

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 11:08 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my youngest salvatore(almost 3) has this look that he gives me when he knows hes doing something naughty. i know alot of kids probably have this kind of look but I just cant keep a straight face when i tell him not to do something and he looks at me with his smile and he kind of almost moves his eyebrows up and down. sooo cute!
    zachnsalsmommy

Answer by zachnsalsmommy at 11:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

• most def singing and dancing. she loves yo gabba gabba the stupidest show ever but she loves the music and hops around the house dancing up a storm. she gets on her little piano w/the microphone and sings and pounds away at the keys. no matter what kinda mood i'm in i see her doing that and it makes me smile.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have an almost 13 yr old and him just trying to explain what he has learned in health class about his body or such things or what his friends have told him. He has this weird voice that he uses and I can't help but laugh. He is just a walking, talking laugh.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:12 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My son,3, always comes to me and says "I wuv you mama" and gives me a big hug and a kiss, but he wipes the kiss away..I can't help but laugh. and then he will bust out laughing.
    My daughter, 18 months, she will fart, and then she says Uh oh,,I pout, oh I stinky....When she said that the first time I swear I was laying the floor with tears in my eyes I laughed so hard.

My niece, shes 2, has a cute little saying, "Clothes are not toys"
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:16 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Her randomness. Like today me, DH, dd , and my niece went to the park. My daughter was in the middle of a sentence when she saw a tree. As soon as she saw it, she stopped mid sentence and said "ooh that can be my tree house". you can tell she has a short attention span.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:24 PM on May. 31, 2009

• my son is only 7 months old, But when he laughs I can't help but smile. No matter what my mood is, his laugh makes my day!
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 11:26 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My son is 9 months and he just screams. When he gets excited, when he wants attention, when he sees something he wants.... He just bursts out with a big loud AAAHHHHHHHAAAA. And when he is mad he goes ERRRRR and makes little fists. It's so cute it makes me laugh every time.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My 3 year old is into joke telling lately...he makes them up himself and they truly make no sense - the latest ...what did the hot dog say to the hot dog? Hot dog.....and then he laughs hysterically at himself...which in turn makes us all laugh...he's just so silly :)
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 11:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• muh 14 month old DD has learned how to wink. i teach her alot of new things everyday n i taught her that a wk ago. so now everytime she wants muh attn she winks (with juss one eye, not both) n it kills me everytime :]
    n she knows when shes doin something bad that she can wink n mommy wont be mad. genius. im raisin a lil monster :] i lovee it ;)
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 11:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My son's comprehension of the english language cracks me up all the time. He's 4 and all the words he knows just amazes me. I know it doesn't sound funny but it is. We were outside feeding a stray cat and my ds put some food down. The cat came over and started eating like crazy. Just out of the blue he goes "Wow, Mama kitty sure does have a big appetite." Just stuff that you wouldn't expect to come out of a 4 year olds mouth. He also has funny sayings. He'll come up to me and say " You know what mommy? I love you more than a pickle" He'll stop playing and just walk over and say it. No matter what's going on, I have to stop and laugh.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:37 PM on May. 31, 2009