Baby shower question?

Do you think it would be rude of me to give ideas for my own baby shower? I want to suggest a couple things but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

8Leos12Mommy09

Asked by 8Leos12Mommy09 at 11:15 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont think theres anything wrong with that. if u mean in terms of gifts, thats what registries are for and if ur speaking in terms of the actual party i think thats totally fine to let people know what u want. most women only get one baby shower so it has to be special and what u want.
    zachnsalsmommy

Answer by zachnsalsmommy at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i did and they are throwing a shower for you so you should be able to at least have an opinion in whats going on at your shower...all the bby showers i have been to ave all at leasthad something that the mom wants because it is fr the mommy to be...No i dont think it would be rude and alot of people want the mommy to have an input but dont ask because they believe that they shouldnt have to and that if the mommy waned something specific at the baby shower that they would just say it...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 11:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• well to me that's the same as giving people a gift registry to look at. I think it helps to give ideas. when someone is having a baby you have no idea what things the person has gotten from hand-me-downs or whatever so i can't see why it would be a problem at all. I hope you get everything you wanted!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I think its fine. Its your shower....so if you have some cool ideas, throw them out on the table.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• sure there is nothing wrong with that. just dont be all demanding.
    NATI2124

Answer by NATI2124 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2009