I need to return some items to two stores and I purchased them with a debit card. How long will it take for the monies to be returned?

I don't usually return anything.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Shopping

• Different for each bank and each store.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• usually 24-48 hours. the trans doesn't go through immediately for most stores they usually go through at certain times throughout the day. and it depends on your bank as to when they redeposit the money. but most stores will tell you it can take up to 48 hours.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• some stores also give you cash back becasue some cannt put it back into the account every store is different
    Anonymous

• i think they usually give you an option of putting the money back on the card or cash if you have your reciept
    NATI2124

Answer by NATI2124 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It can tak up to ten days.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I work in a dept store and by law the store has to give you cash back as it can take up to 10 days for your account to be credited. You may need to show then your card to prove it was debit and not credit, but insist on having cash back.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 3:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2009