I'm sick and tired of drinking plain water..

I recently got into eating/drinking healthier and decided to give up my Starbucks Frap's *tear* for water- ONLY water. Actually I'm lying cause I make sure to have atleast two glasses of milk before I go to bed. The thing is, that I'm so sick and tired of drinking ONLY water. It gets kinda old and I don't want to go back to my Starbucks and soda's. Is there anything else I can drink that is as good as water (well, nothing is as pure as water) but something that won't be bad for me.. oh, and I hate tea- so don't even mention that =)

Thanks for your time.

*everyone who has answered this question has either said crystal light- or powerade.. but aren't those bad for you? Don't they have a lot of sugar and artificial flavors?? I'm so confused!!!!

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 11:23 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you are trying to eat clean then the fitness waters and crystal light don't work because of they contain artificial sweeteners. They are better than soda or coffee in terms of calories and real sugar content. Ideas - sparkling water...look for the kind that is just carbonated water with natural flavors added...having a few of those during the day breaks up the monotony of the plain water...you could also add any kind of citrus fruit to the water. Lemon first thing in the morning is great for you. The other idea is that to start your day you could have a little watered down pure fruit juice - there are good organic juices that don't have any added sugar...or treat yourself to that in the afternoon if you get bored ...hope this helps :)
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 11:31 PM on May. 31, 2009

• no, no sugar
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:24 PM on May. 31, 2009

• crystal light, individual packages, made for water bottles, they are really good and better than just water or soda or coffee. i carry them everywhere in the summer.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:29 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You could try adding lemon and lime to your water. You could also try decaf tea.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:33 PM on May. 31, 2009

• isagenix sells "want more energy" powder that you add to purified water. the grape is SOOOOO GOOD!!! it has electrolytes and NO sugar NO caffeine. I love love love love LOVE IT!!!!!! haha.. so does my husband. he used to drink gatorade while playing basketball and he says that this is wayyy better tasting, not to mention way healthier. let me know if you're interested, i can tell you how to buy it at wholesale.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:54 PM on May. 31, 2009

• congratulationsWell first of all I'd like to congratulate you, that is great what you are doing for your body. How long have you been drinking water?

I know water can b so plain but if you think about it it does a body good I hope after my answer to you it will help me change my drinking habits as well believe I think about it everyday but I always fall back on my coffee, sugars, creams, sodas you know all that good stuff. Just keep up the good work. I bet your skin looks pretty too. Have you tried adding alittle lemon juice or alittle koolaid for flavor (really light) just a suggestions (do this sometimes) GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i dont know but im a diabetic and im not allowed sugar so sometimes i use the crystal light packets that are sugar free tons of great flavors or if you go to a local tops its something called diet v8 fusion and it is a mixture of vegies fruit and good stuff for your body . By the way heres the site if you wanna know more :)

http://www.v8juice.com/FAQ_V8Fusion.aspx
    rainingglass101

Answer by rainingglass101 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2009