how did you and ur man meet and whats ur fav first memory with him

how did you guys meet and how did you start dating,what did he say, how did it happen! details ladies! you know you love telling this story lol

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 11:24 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• myspace...
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• We met at a roller rink at a church skating party. Introduced by a mutual friend. He asked me to a movie. My favorite first memory was the first date. He walked me to the door and kissed me on the cheek. He was down the drive and driving off before I could go completely inside. LOL. We've been married 28 yrs July 11. Together almost 30. (this was back when ALL skates had 4 wheels..LOL)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I met mine in a chat room on paltalk....he proposed a little over a week later...before we had met face to face. I met him in person about a month later, after having driven for about 16 hrs....a few months later I sold my house and moved to another state to be with him. That was 3 yrs ago. (I think I have the full story on my page...feel free to check it out) Oh yeah...at the time? I was 44 and he was 22! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:29 PM on May. 31, 2009

• lol even though this is my question id love to share my story! i met my boyfriend at work. lol i told my dad i needed a job and he told me they're hiring where he was working and i got the job and i saw this guy that was jus absolutely freakin gorgeous! and i never thought i had a chance with him! and well one day we decided to go out to breakfast and we had a great time but he was so nervous cuz my dad is his boss and friend of 11 yrs HAHA so we kept it a secret and we went to breakfast a couple more times after work (we worked 6pm-6am so breakfast was convinient) and we were doin it jus to talk and eat (so he thought) but one time he came over at night and he took my hand and was like theres obviously somethin between us and he was talkin but i was to excited he was even touchin me i couldn't even tell u what all he said but we ended up kissing! and yr and a few months later we're still together! and my dad doesnt care
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:29 PM on May. 31, 2009

• We met at college. Not that doesn't sound unusual but he was 29 and I was 24. By the time we married I was 27 and he was 32. So not typical college age. We were in a very small program and very close knit. He was constantly being asked if he had asked me out yet. We went to a lot of school functions but always as friends.

One of my favorite memeories is when we went to Santa Cruz. We were sign language majors. So when we were on school activities we always signed. A lot of people don't realize that American Sign language is not just English words on your hands. It actually is closer to French in grammer so it is a true foreign language. My DH is a gentleman and he kept asking me to hold my hand. Only I wasn't getting it. Finally he just took my hand and blushed.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i was a stripper (i was professional about it, and never left the club with a customer or gave out my number) he came in once and talked to my friend and me and he went in a couple times... about 5 months after i finally left the club with him.... we ended up moving in together and eventually got married and now were having our 1st baby together. not something we wanna tell his mom!
    Anonymous

• I was working at a deli he always ordered the same nasty sandwich from me and he didn't know it but he worked with me sister and was talking about the cute girl that worked at the deli.
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 11:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I was an assistant manager at ivars (seafood restaurant) and he came in with his gma. Wouldn't look me in the eye and turned beat red... every time his grandma asked him a q he'd say "yes grandma" "no grandma" and that was it! Well, when they were done eating his gma came up to me and said "i have to go for 10 min... so i'm gunna leave him here. You gotta watch him he gets pretty wild... " and she left. No other customers came in the entire time he was there and about 30 min later his gma came back, asked him a q, he looked at me turned beat red again, looked down and shook his head. So I went over to clear the table and he got up to leave, when his gma says "Jamesy thinks your really pretty!" He SCREAMS "GRANDMA" and starts to leave the restaurant... i grabbed his arm and told him I thought he looked really hott too, so he gave me his number. I called him the next day and we went on our first date 2 days later, he never left!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• he was my nighttime manager at my first job (he is 25 and im 21) and we began dating then a few months later he joined the army and that was 6 years ago and we are still together and married and expecting our first baby! the best memory was our first date, it was mcdonalds (lol) and we went back to my moms and ate then sat outside and talked till about 3 in the morning! it was awesome!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 11:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My now SO && his friend, my best friend's boyfriend at the time, crashed our girls night. We all went 2 a bar. My best friend & her boyfriend sat there & made out the whole time, so basically it was either talk 2 each other or watch them make out...lol. so anyway we got 2 talkin & found out we had so much in common. We talked & smiled all night. The things I remember most about that night is how he smelled, how much he made me smile, & how good his touch felt. [[most of the time while we were talking he had his hand on my lower back & we bascially looked at each other's ears all night, b/c we were sitting so close to a speaker lol]] We talked on the phone & hung out all that next week & went on our 1st official date the next Friday. We both knew that we were in love after that night & we rented a house 2gether about a mo & a half later && it's been almost 9 mos now & we plan on getting married within the next couple of years
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:53 PM on May. 31, 2009