What else do you do on CM?

Are you active in any groups? Do you hit up the polls? Do you read the Daily Buzz? Browse through journals? anything else?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:35 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I own and moderate several groups that stay busy enough, but I like to peek in the "polls" and "answers" sections during free time. I like these sections very much!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 12:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Nope lol. Sometimes I look at other peoples profiles. Thats about it.
    Anonymous

• I just read answers. Answer some, but not too many. Ive never really gone to my groups and talked in there. I read people's journals sometimes too, the popular ones :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:41 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm in about 6 groups but they are quiet right now. I journal, post to friends I have made here, come here and to the polls, sometimes read the daily buzz and comment. I'm on CM way too much.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:44 PM on May. 31, 2009

• liargirl07 you answer and ask questions all the time.
    Anonymous

• I ask a ton of questions. I'm a big loser, have no friends to ask questions. I answer a lot of questions, too. Oh, I also like the polls.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 11:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i was hoping to find people in my area on here...but i ended up just doing the q and a. I don't understand a lot on here, and it seems like the groups i joined aren't very active
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I mainly just do the Just for fun section. I visit others profiles when I first meet them and I almost never do polls. I am only in 3 groups which are hardly ever open.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm in one VERY active group and several relatively active groups, I read Daily Buzz, sometimes hit up the polls. I have actually made some good friends in real life that I met in my Navy Wives group.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm in about 5 groups, && I go in the chat rooms for them sometimes. I've looked at && answered some of the polls. I've looked at a few profiles. But mostly I just answer questions on here.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2009