has anyone used mederma for stretch marks????

does it really work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm using it now for my stretch marks and my pregnancy rash that never went away and I have to say I do see a difference. i've been using it twice a day for about a month and the scars are definately getting lighter.
    Anonymous

• Not on stretch marks but on a scar from open heart surgery. it did a great job softening and making it harder to see.
    Anonymous

• not for stretch marks, but I have used it for a scar from a car wreck and it definitely made it lighter && softer.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i had strech marks from my 1st son. i was 113 when i got preggo with him and got too 153 and i was streched really bad. i just had another baby 16 days ago and they dont look no worse than what they did b4 guess I streched the max the 1st time. my kids are 2 yrs apart .
    No i havent used the cream .. but i have been going tanning and it helps. alot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Try a product made specifically for stretch marks. The Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother by Avon is fabulous. It will fade the stretch marks but also help with the texture and depth of them! I've been using it for about six months and have been amazed by the results. www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009