Can an outside relationship with a co-worker actually work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• we worked at a fast food restruant when i met my hubby a few months before he joined the military and have been together for 6 years now! its possible! and he was the closing manager haha! if its meant to be it'll work out perfet!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 11:45 PM on May. 31, 2009

• *perfect* sorry :)
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 11:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i agree if its ment to be it'll work out. i dated a guy that i worked with but we kept it on the low cuz my dad is his boss and everyone gave me the hardest time cuz my dad worked there and they accused me of being favored cuz i got along with all the technicians(my dad is their boss) so my boyfriend being a tech didn't want to add to that..cuz it was bad enough they thought i was bein favored by my dad that wouldve added to it and on top of that we kept it low cuz my dad is his boss...and he was worried...but in the end i told my dad and kept it from everyone else and well there was many obstacles but we got through them all...cuz we love eachother and we were jus ment to be! we've been together for a yr and a few months..so yea its possible jus prepare yourself for anything you guys might go through thats for sure! its hard but well worth it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• it depends how closely you work with this person? how mature is this person? you know how are you going to deal with it if it doesn't work out? those kinds of questions are important in deciding. I dated my now husband, We worked together for a large call center company. so we had different shifts. And we really made sure to keep our private business seprate, meaning people at work didn't know about our business they just knew we're dating. But, it's possible, you could just find mr right, like i did! good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009