I am 20 and pregnant and my husband left. I have no friends or anything now. I was wondering if anyone in here was from des moines iowa that might want to hang out.

millerangel89

Asked by millerangel89 at 11:45 PM on May. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• i grew up just north of des moines. i dont live there anymore so not much help in that dept, but i do know that my best friend all through high school still lives in des moines, pm if you want her name and number, she is a great girl with 3 little girls. i know it sounds strange. but she would be a great support person to you im sure
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 1:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry! I'm not from Iowa but just wanted to say stay strong!!! Do you have any family out there or what? do you work?
    milf661

Answer by milf661 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I live in Minnesota, and I wish I could help you out. I'm sure you could find someone at church or in a homeschooling group who would be happy to help you and be your friend and second family. Don't let anyone tell you that you need to abort your baby. There is always room for one more. Maybe a pro-life pregnancy center could find caring people to take you in. Try get your husband to pay child support.
    momo8child

Answer by momo8child at 3:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2009