Why would an average size man want to be with a....?

petite woman, I mean some look like children...lol

but me of course I am an average size woman not to big not too small...just right.

Tall people should stay with tall people
Short " " " " " "
well you get the hint.
If I offended anyone I appologize but even if I ask an ok question some of you cm get mad for no reason, so I guess I'll ask this now you have a reason...It's true.
Let it rip, the bashing..............................LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whatever floats their boat!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:49 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My dh's dads family is funny. All of the men are taller than 6'3 and thier wives are short. Actually the shortest brother has the tallest wife, he is 6'3 and she is 5'7. The tallest brother has the shortest wife, he is 6'6 and she is 4'11. It is actually funny.
    I think you love who you love regardless of size.
    I am 5'5 and my dh is 6'2.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• So because family genetics made me short I should be deprived of the freedom to choose who I should date/marry? Wow, lets step back 100 years in time. You have issues with racially mixed relationships too?
    Asking questions just to stir the pot is really quite immature don't you think?
    Anonymous

• I think Love comes in all sizes. You don't always just match up cause some one is the same size as you . That's my thought. My husband is 6'2 and I'm 5'3 and I love every bit of him .
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 11:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm 5'7" && my SO is right at 6'0". I don't think we look funny, but then again I really don't care if people think we do. oh && I guess I'm what you would call a petite woman, but I have a really nice figure, so I don't look like a child. I weigh 126 lbs && I wear a size 7, in juniors pants, and DD bra.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:59 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Lol, my best cousin is 5'8" chubby and white as a sheet, her husband is 5"5, skinny and dark as dark chocolate. He is mexican and I call him Mi chocolate'. Thay have been togther for 20 years and they love each other so much!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• sweet! more segregation talk! now lets go back to whites & whites vs blacks & blacks.
    *i hope you could feel the sarcasm in that*

jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• TROLL. Seriously. Do you also think that blonds should date blondes and brunettes should date brunettes? Not to even mention whites should only date whites? I wear glasses, should I not have married my husband because he has 20/20 vision? Just curious.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

WAIT A MINUTE! My hubby is BALD I refuse to shave my head!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think it's sad if someone married someone just because they had a similar size, shape, etc. People should marry the other person for that PERSON, not just their body. And sometimes that heart and mind comes in a body that is smaller or heavier or bonier or lumpier or longer or shorter than theirs. To deny the gifts that someone brings to someone else's life because you think it's weird or awkward would be ridiculous. I'm short. My roommate in college, my close friend, was 6 foot tall in her bare feet. Should we have not been friends because we couldn't raid each other's closets? Of course no one would say that... you really seem like you've been dumped for a short woman at some point and haven't gotten over it yet. I'm sorry if that happened, but it really has no reflection on whether or not tall people should marry short people or not.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2009